Wednesday 28 March 2012

Casting for the Video Game TV Advert

For my video game adverts, I decided to create it in the form of a 'live action' advert. I chose to do this because animating a TV advert would require skills that I do not know. I decided that the best way for me to create an advert was through the use of live action. This type of filming is where real actors are used, usually to act out the scene from an animation. For example, if a live action film is produced based off of a children's cartoon, this means that real life actors will play the roles of the cartoon characters.

Because I decided that the video game advert should include a live action cast, I have selected people from my class to help me in the filming aspect of the production. These are all the people who I have chosen to help with the project:

Main Actress - Charlotte Grant
 Charlotte will be playing the main role in the advert. She will be the female character who faces up against the monster depicted in the storyboard.

Second Actor - Thomas Coad (me)
I will be the socondary actor who will appear in the advert, alongside Charlotte.

1 comment:

  1. Evidence of organisation of actors, again demonstrating good organisation and planning.

    ReplyDelete